Reg.ly has implemented the DNS Management tool into our system, this service is provided for free to all our clients. From your accounts you can manage your domain from one place. There is no need to visit the .ly domain owner area provided to you by NIC.LY at the time of registration, as you can achieve all the functions easily from your Reg.ly account.
- Log into your account with Reg.ly.
- From the main menu, choose “Domains” then My Domains.
- Click on “Manage Domain” next to the domain you wish to update or modify.
- Under ” Nameservers” you can modify your DNS nameserver easily and click on ” Change NameServer”.
- Please allow a minimum of 20 minutes for the changes to take effect (especially DNS changes).